Saturday, January 30

How Do You Do The Things That You Do?

So after one really weird and kind of dramatic weekend, Sodapop My Hero Curtis, decided to throw a party at our house. It was totally what I need it. First of all, Blair took me to one on Thursday because well, I was (still am) feeling guilty for blowing Johnny off, we went to Buck's and Blair can tell you this, I didn't enjoy it. So we headed back home early. Friday was, well, as any other day could go. I spend the whole time saying, only *insert number of school days left here*. Brookie spend the whole time practically doing the happy dance and I could only know why. Aw. I went directly home to take a nap before the party. I know, that's all I do, but whatever. Anyway, I woke up and got ready. I put on a white blouse, a pair of jeans, and since I already got my heels back, yay!!!!, I put them on too! Then, I just turn my hair into a ponytail and simple makeup. I spend a whole deal of time trying to figure out if I should invite Mark or not. You know, after what happened with Johnny, I didn't want to give him a hard time. But Dawn finally convinced me that I should. Love you chica. And so, before the party started, I went to pick him up. He doesn't live that far from my house, actually we live in the same neighbourhood, but he has never been at my house and well, I wanted to spend some alone time with him, since, I know I wouldn't get much of it at the party. So we stay outside for quite some time. We just walked around the neighbourhood. Until I realized I had a party going on at my house. We challenged each other to the door, and let me tell you, he is pretty fast, but not fast enough for me, well a little, anyway, we ended up bumping into my door since we didn't want to draw. That caused the whole gang to look at us with weird looks on their faces and I think it was Two-Bit who said: "What on earth were you two doing?" Followed by one of his usual comments. So we stood up and introuducced Mark to the gang. Sigh. The boys, except Johnny, all interrogated him! I was so embarrassed and Darry and Pony weren't even there! Guys, I want him to stick around you know. So we started partying pretty much until it started to snow! Snow people, snow! Then, the phone rang and Sodapop asked me if I could go and pick Brookie and Ponyboy up at school. I didn't really mind, but it was really annoying driving in snow. But whatever for you two kiddos. I took out my heels and put on some converse and a jacket and got out. I told Mark to stay and he looked at me with a look that clearly said: "Don't leave me." But I laughed and warned the guys. "I want him alive when I get home." When I got to school, I saw Brookie and Ponyboy waiting. Pony had placed his jacket on Brookie and had his arm around her. Aw cuties. I touched my heart and refrained from making comments about it to my little brother. We were back home ten minutes later. Then, I just called Mark out and we had a snowball fight. Which was really fun. It was so damn cold too. That was until we really couldn't take it anymore. We ran again to my door and before I reached for the doorknob, he grabbed my arm towards him. We stood there in front of my house, staring at each other. He took a leave from the ground and place it on top of us. "Look, mistletoe." He said and I laughed. "That's not mistletoe dummy." He smiled and took my hand. "Well, we'll just have to pretend it it." And we kissed. And the peeping toms from inside opened the door. Thanks guys. Really.

Anyway, we started to play a weird game Soda brought up called "Just Rolling Through" or something like that. We had to pass an apple through a guys legs. A-W-K-A-R-D. We teamed up boys and girls, and when it was finally my turn, Mark and I did something else. I took the apple with my mouth and instead of passing it through Mark's pants, I placed it in his mouth. No hands. And he started eating it, and so did I. We are very competitive. We were seeing who ate the apple the fastest and almost ended up choking! Everyone was kind of looking at us weird and laughed. What can I say? I'm just different. We had to find another apple for the game to continue. Sodapop and Katie won, it was hilarious to see them. I was like: "Katie you can just take his pants off, I don't think he'll mind." Before I continue, I just like to say on my behalf that, I wasn't that drunk! I just drank like three bottle of beers. Not much. Well, not much compared to before. And then, we have a dance off, and this time I so won!!! No one is match for my moves. Then, we continued to do more partying. Honestly, I tried to avoid Johnny the whole party, even though I'm pretty sure he did the same. I think he was talking about me with Soda, but I don't think he really listen. What a pal Sodapop! I spend the rest of the evening playing, chatting, and snogging Mark and catching up with Jell-O Winston! Miss you girl. And, then, we fall asleep, and by 'we' I mean Mark and I. Who else? There was hardly any place left in the floor, so we just slept on one of my brother's room. Dunno which. And just slept. Nothing more people. Don't get your hopes up.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

I Think It Was Darry's Room... He Wasn't So Happy Having Another MAn In His Bed!

Brookie Cade said...

probly not!!! thanx for gettin us kit!!!

Unknown said...

I Like Johnny Better Then Mark Cause He's Never Slept With Ya!

Kitty Curtis said...

He didn't sleep 'sex' with me!!!! He slept 'zzzz' with me!!!

Jenna said...

i was in darry's bed before :P

Unknown said...

Doing What Blair?

Jenna said...

exactally !

Carson Randle said...

I'm eatting MoonMist icecream. I'm cold. Someone come save me.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

ahhhhhh i am happy for you kit and feel bad for darry about his bed but atleast u didnt do anything that blair and dal did. yeah u know wat i mean

Kitty Curtis said...

Since my blog's acting weird and Soda couldn't post this himself.

Sodapop Curtis said...
"feeling guilty for blowing Johnny," did anyone else find this sentence.......interesting??? And I really wanted to keep my pants ON at this party Kit

Dawn Cade said...

yes, i started laughing wen i read it :D.. and im glad i convinced u to bring mark, cuz it prolly would hav been akward, with johnny thier an stuff. man, i wish i could remember more :(, i heard the party was really fun
:(, next party, im completly sober :D.

Brookie Cade said...

good choice sis!!!

Carson Randle said...

doubt it.

Dawn Cade said...

i doubt it a lil myself..lol but il try. its hard to resist a ton of free drinks!

Brookie Cade said...

for you!

Brookie Cade said...

for me n james its easy as cake....chocolate cake!!!

Johnny Cade said...

Blah! Did someone say chocolate cake? I thought I banned brook from saying that word, for the sake of holding down my lunch.....

Unknown said...

Haha! Wow Johnny! And Kitty U Make Me Sad :(

Kitty Curtis said...

What did I do?

Brookie Cade said...

i think its cuz he loves choco.... that one kind of cake!!!!

Kitty Curtis said...

No I still don't get it.

Brookie Cade said...

ohhhhh! ik wat it is!!!

Kitty Curtis said...

What?

Brookie Cade said...

magazine!

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh well, I thought it was funny.

Brookie Cade said...

lol it is i feel bad though he was happy about his pic in the paper!

Brookie Cade said...

jesus kit take it easy it was a joke! you are not a bitch in any way shape or form!

Kitty Curtis said...

Sorry Brookie I'm just feeling weird right now. Stupid hormones.

Carson Randle said...

Kit, I'm now giving you a hug

Dawn Cade said...

*cyber hug* lol

Unknown said...

Haha! It Was Because Of The Mag.... It Makes Me Feel Unspecial!

Brookie Cade said...

see i told you! no offense! :P