Monday, January 4

Two Words: Par and Tay

So after long hours of having Ponyboy over our heads, Sodapop and I finally manage to get things ready in such a short time. The next time you want to throw a party Ponyboy, tell me at least 24 hours in advance. Its's not that I can't get one done in short notice, I'd never doubt my abilities, but I mean, I can do much more with a little bit more time. But still, I was happy with what I, excuse me, we had accomplish. We had Two-Bit take Darry away from the house. I didn't really see the point in doing so, since he already knew what we were up to, but Soda insisted that it would be way better if Darry was away and then come home to find the 'surprise'. What did they do? I have no idea and for some reason, knowing Two-Bit, I don't want to find out. All that I know is that none of them came back drunk for the party; which is very unusual for Two-Bit, but I guess he was just waiting for the party so he could get drunk in peace.

The party started at 10. It could have started earlier but as I said, I didn't have much time *turns to look at someone*. The gang arrived no later than ten minutes after the given hour. I know, I know, you just can't wait for a good party. Everyone brought something to add. Brooke brought some cookies, which Ponyboy kept on whinning that they make people fat, Steve brought some cokes, Two-Bit brought himself, Dally brought beer!!! Yay! And I Blair and Jamie brought bad news. Apparently their mother and aunt had been arrested this morning. That was pretty bad shit. I knew exactly how they must be feeling. My parents weren't in jail, but they were dead and away. And we had to deal with some fucking stuff about if we had to stay in orphanages or kids homes. I offered them to stay with me and the boys. I had always wanted another girl in the house, since living in a house full of boys you get to know the other gender REALLY well, and I mean REALLY REALLY well. But they said no. Apparently they didn't have the heart to add another kid to Darry's care, but the real reason why was because Dally had asked Blair to move in with him. Drum roll please.

We had to disscuss that for around 45 minutes, trying to convince the girls it wasn't the end of the world. Two-Bit, well, let's just say that he'd been through some even more shitty stuff before. So finally, Blair was going to stay with Dally, Jamie with Brooklyn's aunt and uncle, and Two-Bit could do whatever he wanted. There was a uncomfortable silence at the end of the conversation. Kind of when there is a thin line hanging on top of you of sadness and hatred for the world. So I got up, turned the music up, and convinced the girls that there was no better way to get cheered up than a party at the Curtis'. So we dance and chat and played and drink and did all kinds of stuff. At some point, Blair was going on and on and on about playing seven minutes in heaven. I was like what the fuck, you're going to move in with Dally and have all the minutes you want with him doing you know what, so let's leave it like that. The real reason was, well, they were 12 of us, so there was a 70% chance that I could end up with either a girl or one of my brothers. Yeah, not pretty. So we let that be, although Two-Bit promised that we would do that another time. God help me.

As for me, you can just imagine what I kept on doing. Well, no one asked Dally to bring beer. Well, I did, but that's not the point, he could have as well ignored me. Right? ... So I don't remember what happened next and knowing me I don't think it was pretty. If you are all really good friends you won't help me remember. Yeah, like that's gonna happen. Sigh. Just make it as painfree as possible.

24 comments:

Carson Randle said...

sounds like that party was fun. too bad I missed it

Jenna said...

I dont know what it is about your family and cows, but you kept wanting to go cow tipping . and i really wanted to play that game !

Unknown said...

Haha! Darry Never Let Me Do That!

Jenna said...

we could've invited Sheri for Pony ;P

Unknown said...

:p I Hate U!

Dally Winston said...

U where getting very close to me haha. Always trying to sit on my lap and stuff.

Jamie said...

wat ru talking about she actaully did a lap dance on two-bit!!! he was very pleased by ur um "acquired skills" so uh yeah

Kitty Curtis said...

A lap dance?! I didn't do such thing!

Well, um, I might have.... My god, was that why Two-Bit was looking at me funny? Shit.

Dally Winston said...

Haha ya u wanting to give me one but I kept having to push u off since I don't want to look like a cheater or anything haha

Jenna said...

oh no .... because that would be too easy

Dally Winston said...

huh what do u mean

Carson Randle said...

shes making references to Kristi.
also I miss you Chocolate Bar :)

Dally Winston said...

oooh...
hey u dont miss me? haha

Jenna said...

thanks car

Dally Winston said...

hey blair when u comin over?

Carson Randle said...

no I miss Texas. not Dallas

Dally Winston said...

ouch. haha what did i ever do to u

Dally Winston said...

haha oh. u didnt pick the right guy man.. haha

Carson Randle said...

I enjoy everyone else to much.

Carson Randle said...

also the code thingy for that comment was 'marbar' and it made me laugh

Dally Winston said...

haha sometimes the codes are halarious. i had one and it was 'strperz' or somethin like that.. ha
how could u not enjoy me man? haha..

Kitty Curtis said...

Mine was like 'hottie' and I was 'why thank you'.

Carson Randle said...

I now enjoy you Houston. Because you enjoy Hedley as well as myself.

Dally Winston said...

Haha. Sweet deal