Tuesday, January 5

Officially: Worst Day Of My Life.

So you would think a girl like me would someday learn. Beep. Incorrect answer. I swear, one of this days I'm going to get myself killed! So what could you expect of a boring Tuesday? You wake up, go to school, 'learn', and then come back. Yeah, but it is much more than that when you're a Greaser with very low levels of self-control. I couldn't sleep last night. I was tossing and turning all night long. It's just one of those moments in which I can't get myself to stand still. I'm cool with it, but those it have to happen on a school night?! Of all the hours of the day that it could have happened and it happened on the middle of the night?! Seriously, sometimes I get annoyed with myself. So finally, after five hours of non-resting (if you know me very well, you will know that I can't sleep but until midnight), I finally felt asleep, to find out I had two hours of full rest. Darry had to come shake me up so I would get ready. I groaned and placed the pillow on my head, followed by a warning of using a bucket full of water if I didn't get up in that instant. With the freaking cold that was going on, I didn't want cold water streaming through my face. So, against all my free will, I got up and headed for the bathroom. In such a hurry, I totally forgot my towel. As if it couldn't get any worse. I had to yell to my brothers to get me one, followed by Ponyboy complaining that I always forget my towel and that one of this days he was just going to let it be and see how I manage to get it myself. I was like: "You already see your girlfriend naked, why would you want to see me?" But he just chuckled and hand me the towel.

I took the first thing I saw, took my things, and hurried to the porch were Pony was waiting for me, without getting any breakfast! And if you know me, you know that I can't function without breakfast. When we got to school, there was a fucking rumor about Pony sleeping with Sherri. Just one more thing to piss off my day. I have always hated gossip and rumors. They just get on my nerves. I mean, what the hell do you care if Ponyboy slept with Sherri? A) You don't know if it's true or not and B) it's their problem not yours. I swear I could have beaten some people up if it wasn't for my 'peace and love' inner self to stop me. But I did spend three whole periods and lunch convincing the senior class that my brother hadn't done such thing with the cheerleader and that she was the world's biggest slut for making that up.

The next couple of hours were just as good as they could get, normal. It was but until I got out of school that my shitty day really happened. There was a group of girls I used to hang out with, you know, to try to get more girl-time, at one corner of the building. I don't really talk to them anymore, mostly because the 'leader' Janet Scott, is the world's biggest bitch and I hate her guts, and for me to hate someone, it takes a lot. But anyway, I was on my way to home, alone, when they called me to come over. I don't know why I didn't just ignored them and continue, but I guess it was my annoying inner-self again telling me that ignoring someone when they call you is lack of education and I'm trying to tell the world that Greasers are so much more than white trash. So I went over to them. It was Janet the one who spoke. She was smoking and I hardly understood what she said, not to mention, the smoke was making me cough. And she noticed. She took one step towards me and looked at me with her superiority glanze. "What's the matter Kit? Is the smoke bothering you?" She didn't wait for me to answer. She snapped her fingers to one of her minions and did the only thing she does well, order. She opened the box of cigarrettes and offered me one. I didn't want to. I've never smoked before, and frankly, I didn't want to start now. But you can't say no to Janet. Not if you know what's good for you. "Oh c'mon, it won't kill you." She said and basically placed the cigarrette in my mouth. I coughed like crazy at the sudden smoke traveling my lungs and she laughed. "I have to go." I said without waiting for her response and ran as fast as I could to my house.

It wasn't a pretty evening. I could feel the whole world going round and round and the sudden feeling of sickness conquering me. I shut the door behind me and leaned on it for a second. But just at the same time, I ran to the bathroom. I threw up the whole evening. I hadn't noticed anybody at home when I got there, but there was defenetly someone there. I heard several insiting knocks on the bathroom door but I felt too bad to answer it. Finally the door opened, and in came Sodapop. I was surprised to see him at home, but I didn't care at the moment. All I could think of was: 'I'm going to kill Janet Scott.' He looked at me horrified and if his expression reflected the way I looked, then I looked like shit. I told him everything between one moment of sickness and the other. He picked me up and placed me on the nearest bed and told me to get some rest. I am making myself a promise: NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AM I GOING TO SMOKE ANOTHER CIGARRETTE AND GO THROUGH THE SAME SHIT ONCE AGAIN!!!

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha!:D But What If It's Not A Rummor... And It's Fact?

Kitty Curtis said...

It better not be, because I didn't spend all that time trying to help you for nothing.

Dally Winston said...

Haha ponyboy youd be screwed haha

Unknown said...

Oh Thats Nice To Know...

Jamie said...

he has already been screwed by cherry!!! hahaha jkjkjk and kitkat i dont drink or smoke its not a bad thing

Jenna said...

pony i will turn you into the sister kit has always wanted if you screwed cherry <3

Unknown said...

Owww! That Would REALLY Hurt! :D But I Didn't Wanna With Cherry...

Kitty Curtis said...

Please do so Blair! Ponyboy has to be good for something. :D

Unknown said...

Like What :D Can I Be In Playgirl?

Jenna said...

carson would enjoy if you were in playgirl pony , so yes you can

Unknown said...

Haha! Really?... I Think Kristi Would 2!!! I Like That Idea!

Carson Randle said...

I don't.

Jenna said...

she really does . when shes screwing seth shes thinking of you

Johnny Cade said...

Pony in Playgirl..........hmmmmmm(gag!!!!!) bad idea

Kitty Curtis said...

I'll look at the bright side. I'll finally get the sister I've always wanted. And hopefully, stop screwing with Sherri.

Jenna said...

exactally kit ! its win win

Jamie said...

yup but sherri would like it if u were in playgirl

Jenna said...

no , i think playboy is more her style

Johnny Cade said...

You guys should have a show called, Girl talk with Brooke,Carson, Blair, Jamie, and Kitkat!!!! Your theme song could be, We do this show to annoy Johnny and gross him out.......blahblahblah! Jk......me and pony should talk about guy stuff more offen instead of getting sucked into girl talk........just saying!

Jamie said...

ur too gay to do dat then u guys could have a show called boy talk wit Johnny, Dally, Ponyboy,and Sodapop. Your theme song could be : We do this show to act all tough though we r all really gay..............then u wouldnt get sucked in to girl talk........................jkjkjkjk HAHAHA

Kitty Curtis said...

You forgot Darry, Jamie. I bet he would like to be a part of it.

Kitty Curtis said...

But then he'll feel lonely and is going to spend more time with us girls and well, eventually he'll become gay too.

Jamie said...

ha he works too much to get lonely

Unknown said...

Wait You Guys Confused Me.... Anyways Darry Will Get His Own Show... Where He Can Talk To Himself!

Jenna said...

it can be a dating show !