Friday, January 1

Happy New Year!

I gotta say: This day was really weird compared to others. Not only by the fact that today, well yesterday to be more precise, makes the complete revolution around the sun and closes the cycle in what should be happiness and fun memories. So I got up around 10 a.m. Rather early, well early for me anyway, taking into consideration that it is winter holidays and all that. And went over to Buck's for a little hang over. I'm not entirely sure what happen, I was so drunk I hardly remember. Hehe. But what I do was, that when I got there, there was a party going on. I mean who starts a party at 10 in the morning? Yeah, weird. But then I figured, it might be the continuation of one started the last night, so what the hell. I'm only going to be young one, so I joined. I gotta admit, Buck really knows how to throw parties. So it was kind of like a really long end of the year celebration that started on the night of the 3oth and supposedly ended in the 1st of January. It might have ended later. I don't know I didn't stay to find out.

So you can basically get the picture of the next four or maybe five hours. I frankly don't remember and maybe it's better that way. Only God knows what I did. Yikes. So finally, after there was nothing left for me to drink or party at for that matter, I headed home. Thank God I didn't drive. I would have killed myself. But anyway, I found a way to my house. When I got there, no one was home, which was a good thing since if Darry had saw me he would have killed me. He doesn't like when I get drunk but I can't help it. It's like smoking. It clears my mind. At least it's better than running away!

And so, I hit the pillow. And never knew anything about the party at my house or if there was even one. All I did was sleep. Yeah, way to end the year. But better doing something you love. Yeah people, I love sleeping. I guess that explains why, when I can, I wake up until almost past noon.

22 comments:

Jamie said...

u must have been pretty drunk hon cuz we were pretty loud at ur house the party was bitter-sweet
it was cool cuz it was fun:) it was bitter cuz no johnny :(

Brookie Cade said...

ik it sux!

Jenna said...

i missed the whole thing .... i fell asleep
:(

Kitty Curtis said...

Haha Blair. At least I'm not the only one :)

Jenna said...

don't worry , we can make it up tonight by partying at bucks !

Jamie said...

and ur taking dally wit u JUST TALK TO HIM BLAIR and u will see that DALLAS WINSTON IS TRUELLY SORRY FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE

Unknown said...

Jamie Im Scared!! Dally Is REALLY Sorry.... I Think The World Might Just End! ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!?!?!

Kitty Curtis said...

But of course Blair! However, as a safe warning, partying with me can lead to nausea, dizziness, blackout, or even death, hehe.

Carson Randle said...

Pony the end of the world is in 2012. Geez, get it right.

Jenna said...

exactally why im gonna go with you !
hello boy city

Dally Winston said...

I'll go with u Blair.

Jamie said...

if blair says no ur gonna stalk her

Jenna said...

i hate you jamie

Dally Winston said...

I'm gonna go either way man I have to protect u

Jenna said...

you cant if you dont know where im going

Kitty Curtis said...

All right then, I'll we'll go tomorrow night.

And you know Blair, you can always grt Dally drunk and take advantage of him. If, of course, he doesn't do it to us first.

Dally Winston said...

Haha I'd like that man ;)

Jamie said...

we know u would dally and blair cut me a break u abandoned me and michael is at home more than mom is so shut the fuck up and let me be im pissed off i wanna leave and no one will let me

Kitty Curtis said...

Sorry sweetie, but we won't be able to go to Buck's tonight, 'cause Soda and I are throwing Darry a party to honor his acceptance to College. But tomorrow promise.

Jamie said...

does buck have a party every night? oh and if u r going tomorow im coming wit u guys

Kitty Curtis said...

I think he does. If not, we will just make one.

Jamie said...

YEAH WE WILL