Tuesday, February 2

A Contest I'm Pretty Sure No One Would Want To Be Part Of

So today Blair, Car, and Dawn came over to my house to hang and to disscuss Dawn's romantic issues. I'm so exited about this. You know, setting up a friend with the boy he likes. Now I know why Jamie does it so much. I got Tony's schedule from a friend and we started to make arrangements so it would match almost perfectly to Dawn's schedule. We didn't want to make it the same, since it would be pretty obvious and well, we wanted to be as casual as possible. So after the proper arrangements were done, I went over to my friend's house so he would do the rest, and then came back. So we were four girls, a house to ourselves, and nothing more than endess possibilities... We decided to see a movie, since there wasn't anything more to do. Until I suggested we made some popcorn. No surprise, Dawn and Car stood in front of the kitchen door refusing to let me use it. I don't always burn popcorn ya know. But then, Blair came into my defense, and the alliance soon turned into rivalry. She started going about how she was a much worst cook than myself and I protested saying that I was an even worst cook. It started as mere modesty, but then it turned into a game. As you know, I am quite competitive, so this couldn't end good. We finally agreed that the only way to determine who defenetly suck at cooking was by a contest. You should've seen the looks in DC and Car's faces. I called the rest of the gang to come be witnesses. Of course we didn't say why, they would have never comed otherwise, so we just said there was a hang out here and that they should come.

When the gang came over and DC told them to run, Two-Bit decided to make this interesting and I'm quoting: "I might regret it but ok." He set up some rules. Rule number one: We must used the ingredients INSIDE the recipe. No improvising. Number two: Don't place anything that might be considered 'poisenous'. Number three: Don't do the recipe backwards just to 'see what happens'. (That was my plan.) And number four: The contestants as well as the judges must taste the food. I think they all protested at that, but Two-Bit said it was the only way to determine the winner. We did a bunch of recepies my mom had. It was pretty hilarious. They were all very nervous. Like we were about to kill them. Hehe. I don't blame them though. We took absolutely EVERYTHING that was in the kitchen. Darry was not pleased with having to go get groceries again for the week, but he'll get over it. We did three recipes, the same ones for each of us, to make it 'fair'. At the end everyone took their time to taste them, even ourselves. I think they are going to kill us sometime soon. I still think I'm an even worse cook than Blair, even after tasting her 'meals', but that's up to you to decide. What do you guys think? Who won?

19 comments:

Jenna said...

i so won!
mine didnt even look edibal, you guys were on crack to try it

Dawn Cade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brookie Cade said...

k cupple of q's: was it who cooked the worst. 2: was it just between blair and kit or the four of you!?!?!?

Kitty Curtis said...

It was who cooked the worst and it was between Blair and me.

Brookie Cade said...

o well if it was who cooked the worst it was definitley you!!! you as in kit!!!

Johnny Cade said...

i think kit cooked the worst.......and im not just saying that cause i think shes a heartbreaker.....i know what brook is thinking "not nice"

Dawn Cade said...

Idk..kit's was repulsive..but blairs...-shivers- it gives me nightmares..

Carson Randle said...

yea, I acctually vomited from Blair's. and possibly may have had a hang over.
But Kit yours was god awful as well.. there was one part that was over cooked and right next to it one part was still raw!?

Dawn Cade said...

i thought i was gna die when i ate blairs. literally, i thought she violated two bits rules and put poison in it!

Carson Randle said...

in reference to the photo on the side of Kit's blog:
Dawn your tits are too large and your wasit is too small!
either get stomach fat or reduce you boob size. -.-

Kitty Curtis said...

Oh my god Car. That's all you notice in a girl?

Dawn Cade said...

:D. thats supposed to b a good thing..:3. but il think about it :D.

Carson Randle said...

well I'm sorry. but I think anyone would notice that.
and no Dawn. it means guys will never ever look at your face again.

Dawn Cade said...

D:.aww man. thats disapointing
:(.i guess thiers no point in doing my make up anymore :(. but i put a pic of kit on mine to. :D. im gna put a picture of evvvvveeerrrryyyyyooonnneee!!! soon.

Jenna said...

DO THE E-L-M-O, DO THE ELMOOWOOH

Dawn Cade said...

wahttttt?! lol could that hav gotten ANY more random..lol

Jenna said...

what, you dont like my singing ?

Dawn Cade said...

lol i never said i didnt like ur singin :D. and tru, that pretty random. she would just burst out with facts that NO ONE cared about lol

Jenna said...

you know you like it