Thursday, January 7

Let Me Hear You Say 'Hey, Hey, Ho'!

So just as I thought this was just another normal winter's Thursday, it turned out to be one of the best days of my life. Well, it doesn't exactly enter that category, but I did enjoy it full speed and wished it hadn't end. So I woke up, took a shower, eat breakfast, and went to school. As you can see it was just another normal day. Today I felt way better after Tuesday's little incident. When Darry came home and Sodapop told him all about my little encounter with the bitch aka Janet, he came to my room to check on me and gave me a home-made remedy for the dizziness, nausea, and sickness, followed by a long speech of "You should've known better." Anyway, I didn't kill Janet today. Although I did wished I had, but I didn't want to get in trouble and end up in a girl's home. I can't wait till I'm 18 and out of this mess and can do whatever the hell I want to. But I did saw her and with all the kindness I could manage, I showed her my middle finger. I'm so nice right? You should've seen the look on her face, followed by my 'you'll get over it' look. So that about just made my day.

School was, well, as far as school can get. Sometimes boring, sometimes fun, sometimes annoying, you get the picture. But today, it was defenetly entertaining. So I was on my way to lunch when, you won't believe this, of all people, Sherri Valance walked up to me and said: "You'd been telling the whole senior class that I'm a slut?" I half looked at her, enjoying myself, this was way better than beating her. She had never in my life talked one word to me, but this sure was an enjoyable conversation. "So what if I did? At least I didn't go looking for it." I said, trying very hard to not burst out laughing and keeping my cool. She looked at me with disgust, as if I was the one sleeping with every boy I could get my hands on. "Look Sherri," Yep I called her Sherri. "You just stay away from my brother, 'cause it's your fault Kristi doesn't direct a word to Ponyboy. Now you better do as you said and avoid him during school because you are so much better than us." I said and headed towards the cafeteria. I could feel her look thrust upon me, but I couldn't help but smile and chuckled, of course I didn't let her know. Could this day get any better? I'm sorry Ponyboy, but I just had to.

Anyway, when school ended I was heading straight home, when one of my school friends (not buddies, just plain friends), Deanna, came over to me and asked me if I wanted to go to a party later that night. And my answer was? What else? Yes, of course. Deanna is part of the Middle Class and the good thing about her is, she doesn't care what your address is, one of the many reasons I like her. I smiled to myself as I headed back home. This day could defenetly get better. So at my house I did my homework like super mega ultra fast. It was Chemistry, so it was like piece of cake. And basically waited for Darry to come back home so I could tell him. I sat on the couch and watched T.V. until Ponyboy came in with Kristi. They sat on the couch next to me and saw the movie that was playing with me, until they started snogging. I rolled my eyes. At least they weren't over each other.... Yep, they were. So I stood up, since they had literally pushed me off the couch and headed for my room. "Don't worry about me, you can have the couch. I didn't even want to see the movie. I had to do some stuff anyway, so yeah." There, I looked for an outfit to wear to the party. This was defenetily not Buck's so, anything would not do. I put on a strapless white blouse and a jean skirt. THE TYPE THAT DARRY DOES ALLOW! :/ I went searching for some heels in my mother's closet 'cause the only pair I have are over at Blair's. And have been for the last three months. But just saying. So I did the whole make-up and hair thing, and finally, Darry came home, followed by Sodapop. He was surprised to see me dressed like that and was like: "Where are you going?" "Well, I was invited to a party tonight so, I'm going out." Notice how I said 'I'm going' and not asked my permission. That's the clue ladies, always be in control. "Buck's? You know how I feel about you going there." I rolled my eyes. The truth is, Darry hates when I go to Buck's 'cause usually I get so drunk I pass out. "No, I'm going to a party, that's all." I said and before he could answer, the doorbell rang and I headed towards the door. I knew it was Deanna, 'cause no one of you people ever knocks or rings the bell. I shut the door followed by a "Don't do anything reckless. Come back early. And most importantly, don't sleep with anyone you have known for under 15 minutes." Sigh.

The party was, to my surprise, at a Soc's house. I could just see my day going down. I just hope I didn't see 'Slut' Valance there. Deanna introuducced me to her friends and for the first time in all my life, I felt awkard around a bunch of people. Go figure. So the party went, as any party could go, though this was like ten times better than a typical night at Buck's. Until I saw, the slut, again. Why couldn't she just stay at her home? I was wondering around that big house, looking well, for a man. 'Cause everyone has a boyfriend of girlfriend and I'm at the bottom of the social ladder. That simply cannot be. And I found one. Unfortunately. I was just standing there, trying to figure out what the hell was I doing in a place I defenetely don't belong by all means and purposes, when a guy came by me. "Hey pretty lady do you want to share a drink with me?" What else could I have said? He was gorgeous. "But of course." He smiled and took me by his arm to a little living room, everyone was using to make out. "I'll be right back sweetheart." He said and stood up to get something to drink. When he came back he had to cups of champange. Yep people, champange. I had never in my entire life taste that. It's far too expensive for out budget, and this time I had the opportunity to get one for free. "By the way, I'm Michael." He said. "KitKat." I said. He looked at me funny. That's just the bad thing about telling someone your name when you belong to my family. I was expecting the funny comment but what I got was much more worse. "No thank you." I was like what the fuck. "No, KitKat." I said again. "No seriously, I don't want any chocolate, I just want to know your name." Sigh to a hundred times. "No you don't understand, KitKat." I said pointing to myself. The guy smiled warmly and I was finally glad he had understood me. Not. "Ok, if you insist." I was about to slap myself. Could he be any more damn stupid?! "No, my name is 'KitKat'." I said and stood up to leave him with his fancy drink, lack of brains, and still hopes to get the chocolate. That just kind of piss me off all the way. So I started dancing like crazy. Then, a group of girls, Soc girls, came over to me and kind of surrounded me. There were five against one. Shit. The one at the front was a honey blonde girl, I could have swear she was in my class. She spoke first. "What are you doing here Greaser? Don't you got your own white trash party to attend to? Or should I say, charity case?" I could have swore I would have hit her, but that wouldn't be too lady-like now would it? This battle had to be fought with words and so I did. Not too good to be honest, but I did. "You know what? You're right, but then again, if I leave this party would just be another snob show. You should thank me for making this a little bit more, what's the word? Decent? Perhaps?" See? I'm no good with fighting with words. The blondie one took a step closer. We were face to face, inches from each other. I swear, for a moment I thought she was going to kiss me, or I hit her. "Get out Greaser. Or I'll have you thrown out, and I don't think that would be pretty." I was about to speak, when someone from behind did for me. "She can't be thrown out, because she's with me." I saw the blonde one give me one of those hatred glanzes and turn around, followed by her little minions. "Thanks." I said and turned around to see a gorgeous face. Even more gorgeous than the one before. "No problem." The guy said. I was about to walk away to avoid another scene like the other, when the guy caught my arm and gently turn me around. "So, since we are technically together, thanks to me, would you like to maybe have a drink with me." I stood there for a moment, not sure what to say. It's not that I'm shy around guys, c'mon, I basically live with them, but, I just wasn't sure what this was going to led to. I couldn't go for another 'No I don't want chocolate' scene. Shit this was even more difficult than before. Where were my friends when I needed them. They could have just hit me on the back so I could speak. "Um, sure, why not?" I said and started to walk with him. He took me to another room where there was kind of like a bar counter and we both sat down. "You want me to order for you or..." "No," I cut him off. "I can do it all by myself." I said with my now normal cheerful voice. He chuckled and the waiter came over to us. I couldn't help but think 'this people are so damn rich they have a bar in their own house'. "Yes?" The guy said. "Mmm, let's see, I want a cherry booze and he..." I turn to look at him. "You look like the type for mango," Then I turn to look at the waiter. "Yep and a mango booze too. Thank you." I turn to look at the guy, he chuckled. "Woah, you do love to be in control don't you?" "Well, I live with three brothers back at home, so someone has to be in control." I said. He leaned closer and I froze. "I'm Talan." He said. I suddenly felt relief. I wanted to say that's a funny name, but then again, I'm like the last person that can say that. "Nice to meet you Talan, I'm KitKat." I said, kind of waiting to the 'chocolate' scene but somehow not expecting to come from this guy. "KitKat, that is a very pretty name. Unique also. Kind of like yourself." Awwww. "Why thank you." He turned towards the dancing floor and then back at me. "Want to dance?" I look at the dance floor too, then back at him. "You haven't danced in your life unless you have dance with me." I said. He chuckled and took me by his arm.

We are staying just like friends. Because well, there is nothing really special going on between us. I just found my best friend, that's all, kiddos. Don't get your hopes up.

30 comments:

Unknown said...

I Think Im The Last Person In The World That Could Say "That's A Funny Name!"

Jenna said...

this is a very long post kit ,
but very enteraining so its all good

Jamie said...

thats nice

Brookie Cade said...

its good you found a frend im sorry u didnt find a bf

Carson Randle said...

Friends with benefits.

Brookie Cade said...

but she sed there was nuthin between them:P

Jenna said...

nothing YET

Jenna said...

kit , i'm going to get back in school just so i can cut all those btichy soc girls and get kicked out again

Brookie Cade said...

you'll have to wear the uniform!

Jenna said...

nahh , not plaining on staying around that long

Two-Bit said...

just as Car said, friends with benefits ;].

Jamie said...

right ur ok with friends for benefits wit some guy she met at a party but not wit andrew who ive known since like da 4th grade( i started dating him 2 weeks ago)!!!!!

Kitty Curtis said...

I think that's why he doesn't like him. 'Cause he doesn't drink or smoke.

Jenna said...

haha exactally !
besides i made a smart move , date your brothers best friend since grade school and your in the gold .

Jamie said...

but i only think of them as brothers!!!! and btw andrew likes u guys even if u dont like him

Kitty Curtis said...

I like him. I should hang out with you guys and get to know him.

Brookie Cade said...

i think she was talkin bout two-bit n blair but he seems nice

Jenna said...

never said i didnt like him , i said shes too young to date . he seems nice , and funny and smart . accually if he was a chick i'd totally make him my new best friend

Two-Bit said...

You know me, I have my funny feelings and I'm usually right. You can hate me James, I'm just tryin' to tell you what's best for you. AND KitKat's not my baby sister.

Jamie said...

anyway everyone likes him besides u twobit wat does that tell u maybe ur WRONG so ur gonna meet him for me and findout urself

Jamie said...

and r u sure ur funny feelings rnt just gas again ..............hahahaha mwahahahaha....that was evilll..............srry i just sat through a bad soap opera

Two-Bit said...

Damn Right they are Jamie. And when i have those funny feelins I'm gonna come and sit on ya, kay?

Brookie Cade said...

thats disgutsing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carson Randle said...

I haven't met him. So I think I'll just go on Two-Bit's side because he's all alone :D

Jamie said...

ur mean carson and if u do dat i swear i will tell ur new gf things............bad thing......mwahahaha.......srry again

Brookie Cade said...

nice carson and its bf not gf

Jamie said...

not that part
that was to twobit

Brookie Cade said...

o lol nvr mind

Jenna said...

you two confuse me ... as in alot

Brookie Cade said...

yea ik im confused thats y i sed nvr mind duh!