Saturday, March 6

Girls Vs. Boys

I'm better now. Not depressed anymore or sad. I'm happy! Yay!!! I guess it was the stupid adolescent hormones that fuck with my head that get my emotions all mixed up. As you may know, I'm in Cali. And I'm only writting this 'cause the other day Dallas was surprised I said I wasn't in Tulsa. Guess he missed the whole kidnapping Carson and taking her to California. So just a friendly reminder. So anyway. My days here in California have been more than jus great. They have been so freaking awsome! I had been laughing my ass off at all the randomness the Matthews and Car have given me. We are pretty messed up.

But anyway, I'm here to tell you a story. A story that will change your lives forever. Haha, just kidding. I go so easily with the mood. So I figure you all read the title? If you didn't, get your lazy ass to scroll up and oh, look, there it is. Yeah. READ PEOPLE! READ!!! It won't kill you. Well, it can, but I'm not going over all that. Yeah... So anyway, again, yesterday night I was with Two-Bit, sitting on the bed we share, watching a movie under the same blankie. EATING NON-BURNED POPCORN! It took us 100 tries and 25 bags but we finally got them right. What movie we were watching? None the less than.... Drum roll please. -drum roll- GREASE! Yeah baby, GREASE! "Grease is the word, is the word that you heard. It's got groove, it's got meaning. Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion. Grease is the way you are feeling." So after seeing the whole 110 minutes of it and singing every freaking song, we started talking. And somehow the topic of whose better, a girl or a boy, popped up. And of course, we both were on different teams. But the argument started kind of getting into a fight, until we did something totally unexpected. We started to sign! LOL!

Kitty: Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you.
Two-Bit: No, you can't.
Kitty: Yes, I can.
Two-Bit: No, you can't.
Kitty: Yes, I can. Yes, I can!
Two-Bit: Anything you can be I can be greater. Sooner or later I'm greater than you.
Kitty: No, you're not.
Two-Bit: Yes, I am.
Kitty: No, you're NOT.
Two-Bit: Yes, I am. Yes, I am! I can shoot a partridge with a single cartridge.
Kitty: I can get a sparrow with a bow and arrow.
Two-Bit: I can live on bread and cheese.
Kitty: And only on that?
Two-Bit: Yes.
Kitty: So can a rat! Any note you can reach I can go higher. I can sing anything higher than you.
Two-Bit: No, you can't. (High)
Kitty: Yes, I can. (Higher)
Two-Bit: No, you can't. (High)
Kitty: YES, I CAN! (Highest) Anything you can buy I can buy cheaper. I can buy anything cheaper than you.
Two-Bit: Fifty cents?
Kitty: Forty cents!
Two-Bit: Thirty cents?
Kitty: Twenty cents!
Two-Bit: No, you can't!
Kitty: Yes, I can. Yes, I can! Anything you can say I can say softer. I can say anything softer than you.
Two-Bit: No, you can't. (Softly)
Kitty: Yes, I can. (Softer)
Two-Bit: No, you can't. (Softer)
Kitty: Yes, I can. (Softer) YES, I CAN (Full volume)
Two-Bit: I can drink my liquor faster than a flicker.
Kitty: I can drink it quicker and get even sicker!
Two-Bit: I can open any safe.
Kitty: Without bein' caught?
Two-Bit: Sure.
Kitty: That's what I though-- you crook!
Two-Bit: Any note you can hold I can hold longer. I can hold any note longer than you.
Kitty: No, you can't.
Two-Bit: Yes, I can.
Kitty: No, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't.
Two-Bit: Yes, I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
Kitty: No, you caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't! Anything you can wear I can wear better. In what you wear I'd look better than you.
Two-Bit: In my coat?
Kitty: In your vest!
Two-Bit: In my shoes?
Kitty: In your hat!
Two-Bit: No, you can't!
Kitty: Yes, I CAN!
Two-Bit: Anything you say I can say faster. I can say anything faster than you.
Kitty: No, you can't. (Fast)
Two-Bit: Yes, I can. (Faster)
Kitty: Noyoucan't. (Faster)
Two-Bit: YesIcan! (Fastest) I can jump a hurdle.
Kitty: I can wear a girdle.
Two-Bit: I can knit a sweater.
Kitty: I can fill it better!
Two-Bit: I can do most anything!
Kitty: Can you bake a pie?
Two-Bit: No.
Kitty: Neither can I. Anything you can sing I can sing sweeter. I can sing anything sweeter than you.
Two-Bit: No, you can't. (Sweetly)
Kitty: Yes, I can. (Sweeter)
Two-Bit: No, you can't. (Sweeter)
Kitty: Yes, I can, can, can! (Sugary)

So there you have it kiddos. This is how we argue. Pretty random don't you think? I think Blair and Carson are going to send us to sleep outside or something. Who do you think is better? Girls or boys? Why or why not? Haha I feel like an English teacher right now. Comment!

13 comments:

Sodapop Curtis said...

how did it take u 100 tries but only 25 bags???

Kitty Curtis said...

Sigh. I knew someone was going to ask this. So here it goes:

100/25= 4
we tried to heat popcorn 4 times each bag.
Finally at the last bag and last try we got it right. So 25 bags X 4 tries eash = 100 tries.

xandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

girls r so much better and twobit is so annoying why u keep him around mystifies me :D

Brookie Cade said...

girls are 100 times better than boys we always will be!!!!

Carson Randle said...

I heard them singing. Their god aweful. I love you Kitty :D

Angelica Winston said...

Girls are obviously better and what a...um...strange argument.

Two-Bit said...

Jamie's a bitch. Anyways that was so much fun babe! I love you.

Jamie said...

srry twobit

Unknown said...

AHHHHH It's ANNIE GET YOUR GUN!! Haha! I Had To Sing That :( Bad Thoughts!!

Kitty Curtis said...

Good one Pony. Yes it is!

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Kit my ipod says u don't exist D:

Kitty Curtis said...

That's 'cause I'm one of a kind Steve.