Monday, May 31

The Adventures Of Horseman and Petite Boy

So in total honesty I have to admit that I miss hanging out with my weird siblings and taking into consideration everything that has happened, I had barely had enough time to see them. So, yesterday I kidnapped him and made them my personal slave entertainers. All except Darry, that prefers hanging out with his new girlfriend or whatever than spend time with us 'kids'. So anyway, it was a Soda, Kitty, Ponyboy day. After Darry left at God knows what forsaken hour, we had breakfast. Any guess? The usual chocolate cake. I mean really, don't you guys know how to make something else? So much chocolate makes you sick. But whatever, I ate it today for their sake, especially since Soda thought it would be funny to make it based on Kitkat chocolate to give it a touch of flavour. -.- I swear, those two eat like pigs! I had just eaten one piece and they where fighting themselves for half the cake. It's disgusting. I made them wash the dishes and clean up because I didn't feel like doing chores. Nah huh. After that we hanged out around town talking. We where debating to whether go to the movies or go to a rodeo. Pony said he didn't trust Soda with a movie because he can't sit still and I completely agree. However, Soda said he wanted to go to a rodeo but Ponyboy was afraid of the oxen so he would probably get traumatized from the expirence. While I... What did Kitty want to do that no one had the decency of asking? Kitty wanted to play football. A simple game of football.

Ponyboy had to race back to the house to get the ball while we walked towards the lot and meet him there. "So, is Ponyboy really afraid of oxen?" I asked my brother. Soda grinned. "Yeah, when he was thirteen I took him to a rodeo. It was his turn and he thought he was playing with a horse, not an ox, so he got the scare of his life." I laughed. I know I shouldn't laugh but I laughed. Brookie, your boyfriend is afraid of cows. Haha! We arrived at the lot and waited patiently for Ponyboy. I was walking in circles until someone was daring enough to tackle me while I was distracted. "Ponyboy Michael Curtis!" I said and raced him around the field. At first I was determined to catch him but then I decided it was far more productive to run for the ball and get started. Between Pony and Soda, they passed the ball to each other, thinking it would be funny to play that game where the middle one is not supposed to catch the ball and etc. They, of course forgot I was taller than them, and so I just had to stand in front of the shortie (Ponyboy) and catch it while it was being tossed to him. Of course with the impact the ball made into my hands, I lost some balance and fell on top of my younger brother. "Ha! That's karma for you little buddy." I said.

It was around five when we decided to get home and get something to eat. Katie had been kidnapped by Dawn and Jelly and will not come back but until tomorrow morning. Thanks guys for not inviting me to the sleepover. But anyway, as soon as the boys got in, they both sat on the floor and watched TV. "So who is going to make dinner?" I asked. They said something along the lines of "I'm going." only more uncomprehensible and based on mumbles. "Ok. Fine. I'll go make something." I said. Soda stood up quickly, blocking my way to the kitchen. "I'll make dinner. You go sit down." He said. "Fair enough." I smiled pleasingly. Yes, I always take my faults to my advantage. There was some romantic comedy on but by the time Soda arrived with green spaghetti and blue meatballs, the movie had ended, so they flicked the channel. I'm not sure what movie it was, but it had me head over heels terrified. I abrubtly hate scary movies! I swear I wouldn't mind if they dissapeared from the face of planet. I was curdled up in a ball trying to think happy thoughts while my brothers just ate like nothing was happening. Once they where finished eating and I was in the wreck of a nervous attack, they decided to scare me more! I have never screamed so stupidly in my life. I'm going to get them. I don't know what they saw in my face but they got tired of it and we just cuddled together in a ball and Soda rubbed my shoulder to calm me down while I had my fingers over my face and hesitating deeply. I couldn't even eat!

After the movie ended, none of us moved. We just stayed together, hugging and cuddling with each other like old times. It felt nice. Darry, next time I'm kidnapping you too. Brother, you where missing in the picture! I felt happy to be in my brothers' arms and soon enough we felt asleep. Together.

12 comments:

Brenan said...

Haha, Pony's scared of a cow XD lmao, whatta wimp. But, it sounds like you guys had fun :D Oh, and btw, I am disappointed that there is not a picture of me on your blog :/

Elena Ryder said...

Im glad you had fun! next time your kidnapping me to i wanna hang out with ALL my cousins!including darry!haha ponyboy your scared of a cow really....rotf <3 you guys

Jamie

Unknown said...

Im Not Scared Of Cows...Ox. R Ox Cows? And When You Almost Get Killed By One You'll Be Scared Too!

Elena Ryder said...

well get all technical pony GOSH lol

not when you can beat it up not even kidding i tossed it across the rodeo SO FUN

Mark Parker said...

Kitty u sure that pony didn't turn on Britney Spears' music videos. He even scares me when he does that.

Brookie Cade said...

lol its ok. im scared of shit too. thats sweet how all of you fell asleep on the couch together!

Angelica Winston said...

Tsk tsk Pony. Oxen? Really? And you are very welcome for not inviting you Kittay. :)

Angelica Winston said...

Oh and I love the title of the post by the way :D

Dimitri Ryder said...

everyones making fun of pony....so im going to make fun of Kit for hating scary movies =p your welcome Kitten

J.A said...

wow actually i used to be scared of horses until that day i took soda out to make him feel better he had to beg me and soda I ONLY DID IT TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. but it was actually fun just thought id share that so poor pony can stop getting teased

Kitty Curtis said...

Shut up Dimitrian. At least I'm not scared of teddy bears.

Dimitri Ryder said...

good for you...neither am I