Tuesday, March 29

On The Hunt Down After You

"I hate you." "Really?" "Yeah! I just gave you the best birthday idea and now you tell me I gotta do one of my own? I mean, no matter what I do your present is still gonna overshadow mine!" I growled. "Look Kitty, you're just hormonal 'cause you haven't been eating well. You're trying to win a fight with illogical arguments." I wanted to punch him. "Fine. I call the day and you stick to the night." So I went to my room to try and come up with something suitable for Jelly's birthday. I spend most of the morning trying to figure out a way to top Dimitri. Until I spoke with Soda and he gave me the best idea ever. Thanks Soda.

So I called people (Chase), who called people (his mom), who called some other people (his mom BFF) and got me with the band manager. It took me all day to convince him that his band's number one fan wanted to meet them personally. That and I told him I was pretty. Girls, when everything else fails, act cute. So today I woke Jelly up with bagels and hot chocolate and The Breakfast Club, our little tradition. Yeah, we're that corny. That's what I mean by Jelly being in my bed before Dim. Geez. Then I told her to dress up. She let me do her hair and make-up. :D And then we were on the road towards Oklahoma City. I sped so we could get there faster 'cause I promise Dimwit she'd be back by six. Jelly had a famous Kitty style police persecussion. No one has ever caught this bitch. So when we got to the city, I drove directly to a recording studio. I blindfolded her and lead her inside. We were greeted by the manager. "Jelly, do you promise to trust me and do whatever I tell you to do no matter what?" She frowned for a second but nodded. I smiled. "Ok, take three steps forward. Stop. Look up and whatever you feel, just lean in and press back." Am I the best best friend in the world or what? Jelly took off the blindfold and stared into his face. For a moment she was speechless. I was afraid she had literally died of shock. But she didn't she just screamed and jumped up and down. "Oh my, God! Oh my, God! I actually kissed him!" Yep, she did. Jelly turned to look at me. "But what about Dimitri." I shook my head. "Don't worry, I already handled him." I discreetly send Dimwit a text explaining what happened. I had to promise him I would buy Jelly some lingerie. -.- Sigh. So long story short, we hanged out with the band and Jelly got like a gazillion pictures with John Taylor. Then we drove back, but we stopped at two spots. The lingerie store, which every single employee looked at me with weird looks as I was the one buying Jelly underwear. Then we went to do something Jelly and I had been wanting to do for weeks now. We got matching belly button rings.



Well, I got mine changed and Jelly had hers pierced. Luckily, Jells was too high on wet fantazies of John Taylor to really feel the pain. Good. I didn't want her to brake my hand when the needle went through her skin. They're pretty, aren't they? I got the 'B' and 'Fucking' one and Jells got the other. So we drove back to Tulsa and I handed her over to Dimitri. "Jelly's got a little surprise for you." I whisper in his ear. ;) And that's how you do it.

6 comments:

Dimitri Ryder said...

"Jells was too high on wet fantazies of John Taylor to really feel the pain."

I really didn't need to hear that part :(

Kitty Curtis said...

That's what you get for overshadowing my gift.

Unknown said...

Why am I the one who has to call their mom? Lol

Kitty Curtis said...

'Cause you have a mom Chasey Poo.

Sodapop Curtis said...

ha ha Chase is a momma's boy :p

Angela Shepard said...

I love your rings!(: