Sunday, October 17

Our First Piece Of Forever

Two-Bit and I have been talking about our wedding. You know, just sorting out ideas on what both of us may want and all that. Nothing's settled yet but we do have one thing very clear.

Ladies and gentlemen, after a few hours of intense thought, Mr. and Mrs. Mathews (my god that sounds so cool) have come up with a few announcements:

Maid of Honour: Angelica Winston My Best Girl: Dawn Cade
Bridesmaids: Blair Mathews
Carson Randle
Jamie Mathews
Katie Curtis

(Jell-O and Dawn, you're both my best friends and since I didn't want to have to choose because I love you both equally, you're both my maids of honour. I just gave it different names to avoid confusions but you both get to do the same things. <3)

Darrel Curtis will be standing as the role of mom and dad. :D

Best Man: Sodapop Curtis
Groomsmen: Steve Randle
Ponyboy Curtis
Johnny Cade
Dallas Winston

Mrs. Mathews will do, well her thing.

Flower Girls: Breanna Parker
Brooklyn Cade
Ring Bearer: Rhiley Blaze Winston

Everyone is invited! We aren't sure of the date. And we're still discussing more details. That's all for now. We'll keep you posted!

16 comments:

Angela Shepard said...

Ahhh, I'm so pumped!
But one question, I just realized everything on your blog is in spanish...has it always been like that? :O

Brenan said...

YES! I'm the flower girl :3 lol I love youuuu Kitty, you are forever my sister :)

Jamie said...

:) thank youuuuu kitty. im psyched :O itd be "interesting" if you guys and dal and blair had a dual wedding....that'd be WOAH :D haha

Angelica Winston said...

HELLS YEAH!!!!!

Brookie Cade said...

aww!! thanx kitty((: and yes angela it has always been like that :P

Jenna said...

Woot I'm super physiced. But awh shit does that mean I have to do one of these at some point?

Jamie said...

lol blair

Sodapop Curtis said...

yay! "weddings, i love weddings...drinks all around" =D what movie?

Dally Winston said...

this seam s like a lot of fukcin work blair haha :p

Angelica Winston said...

Pirates of the Carribean!!!!

Sodapop Curtis said...

yay you win =D

Dawn Cade said...

yea no kidding dubs. and look at u miss responsible getting all ur stuff together xD. okay and now i am officially PSYCHED for this wedding. hurry up and pick a date woman!

Kitty Curtis said...

I'm searching for the perfect date :D

Dally Winston said...

haha shut up

Jenna said...

At least I have a date :) does that count for something?

Brenan said...

WTF. I WANTED TO BE THE ONLY FLOWER GIRL! D: